Car tax backdating amons dating com

You can view payments made towards your Council Tax and Business Rates accounts and if you are a landlord you can view information relating to your tenants.

If you wish to make payments to the council, use the Pay It link on the left. You can send this by email to [email protected] Change of Address - use this to notify a change of address.

You'll need the relevant bill or Fixed Penalty Notice to use this service.

Do you receive or pay your staff expenses or benefits in the year to employees earning over £8,500 a year or directors?

The most common examples include: – Reimbursed expenses – Employment benefits – Gym Memberships/health insurance etc.

– Business entertainment expenses – Car and fuel benefits – Directors beneficial loan Some of these benefits will result in a Class 1A NIC charge to the company, if there is any Class 1A NIC to be paid this needs to be paid by July 22 if by cheque).

You will need to refer to the HMRC website to confirm that your expenses can be covered by a dispensation.

Once in place the dispensation will only cover the expenses and benefits applied for on the dispensation application, there will then be no need to complete a P11d/P11d (b) for the expenses covered by the dispensation.

The most efficient way of getting in touch is to fill in our online form as we can track your enquiry and make sure it gets straight to the right department.

Please click the button below: You can also contact us: *24 hour payment line for Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates and Fixed Penalty Notices.

Details that must be included on each P11d: – your employer reference – your employee’s name – your employee’s National Insurance number or date of birth and gender – the list price for a company car if you’re reporting one – if you complete the ‘total cash equivalent of car fuel provided’, also complete ‘total cash equivalent of cars provided’ – if you provide a beneficial loan to an employee you’re reporting, also complete ‘cash equivalent of loans’ A P11d (b) is a summary of your P11ds, showing the total of Class 1A NIC due to HMRC from your company.

If you have one or more P11d to submit you are also required to submit a P11d(b).

Leave a Reply